
Oo, err... It's not a very good picture... This is why I don't do photography...
I made this bear for my mum's birthday, which was last... Tuesday. He's made out of felt, and he has the stitches on the outside for a more homemade touch. The bow around his neck is tied the way a kimono obi/bow might be tied.
He hasn't got an official name though, we just call him Teddy.
There was a huge procrastination gap in the middle of his making (but I got it done on time), he was headless for... 3 weeks, I think. The head was the hardest to make, that's why I was putting it off so much. He's the first bear I've ever made (before that it was just cushions, cushions, cushions), and probably the last, they're impossibly frustrating. One would say I need more practise, but... mah.
So yeah, please comment, either in the Blog comments or in the c-Box.
Thank you~!!
Plum.S.H.

No comments:
Post a Comment